Well, HI again! It's me, A13.
After so long, I guess I've decided, on the fly to set up a new page, as I cant' for some reason get back into my old Thirteenth Monkey blog that I had deleted back in 2014-15??.
So, yep, Ive had to change the name. Funnily I've added WRENCH. I've had to.
Because now IS the TIME we have to be a wrench in their filthy gears of their ANTI HUMAN and ANTI LIFE 4th Industrial revolution ( devolution ) and NOT SO great reset.
I've been still researching for all of this time, but have never written anything except meme type comments. I guess that not everyone wants an essay on their blog comment section. Additionally, FB and Twitter have condensed our language into sound bites, which does not bode well for the concentration spans of the population.
So, I don't know if any old "friends and fellows" from the "old days" are still out there?
Please say HI in the comments LOL.. I don't expect anyone to find me now..But, you never know.
All I know, is that we are now at war, a war that is not just in this dimension, full spectrum. This is a spiritual, psychological, physical, external and internal war. We need to remain centred and grounded. Earthed..and aware, vigilant and occasionally, sober.. OK, No.. mostly sober then?
and remember.
FEAR is the mind KILLER.
Let's defeat this foul and diabolical anti life, anti-love agenda with all the latent spiritual power we have inside us.
I'm going to leave a few links to a couple of you tube channels that are incredible.
Then, I'll get down to proper blogging in the next few days, ad-hoc, just like it used to be, in the good ol' days.
I'm sure you all know what's going on in the world presently and I'm not going to go over what others have so bravely and with open eyes, minds, souls and spirits have been sharing with us over the past years.
Watch ALL of these.. I'm serious.
https://www.youtube.com/c/ChironLast/videos
and all of these:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOY4vdXv0cO0hm38Eow_mjQ/featured
So, I guess now I'll post this up and get to organising this space. I am very sad though that I did delete all those blog posts from so long ago now. Well, Now's the time for NO regrets. So, as they say. Hold until relieved...
Over 'N' OUT
A13

HI!
ReplyDeletefrom Aangirfan
Hi Old Mate Aang, How you doing? been a while eh? xx
DeleteThanks for dropping by x
A13
Saw you post on aangs blog, so thought I'd say hi and let you know I've saved your page.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading!
Thanks Anon, Looking forward to getting back into the groove again. cheers for the comment.
DeleteA13
Hi A13
ReplyDeleteThrowing you up in the sidebar at my place- just like old times. We are in a fight- But truth always surfaces- This I know to be true and sure
Hey thanks Penny!
DeleteMissed you guys x
also missed blogging, so it goes..
Hi old buddy, AP here. Weirdly enough I also recently returned to blogging. Very rusty. It's good to see you back!!
ReplyDeleteWasn't sure if my comment went through ;) It is truly wonderful to see you and others from the old gang still around. God bless us all. I really walked away from it 100% so did not know what to expect after all this time.
ReplyDeleteHey there! So happy you found me x Yeah.. Rusty as myself too.. very rusty indeed.. need to tap into that flow.. But you still have it my friend, I just came from your place and your magic is definitely still there in all it's glory xx Much love A
Delete